Monday, October 31, 2011

What a morning

Well, I woke up not rested. I had woken up about 1 something, now I know why, Mark had gotten up with Seth, who had to go to bathroom.
Any way, Mark had left for work and came home.
He proceeded to tell me that someone stole radio/cd player out of Echo in the garage.
Now we had not driven it since Friday night. So sometime between Fri night and this morning, radio/cd player gone.
So early this morning, i had to call police station.
I wondered on Saturday morning when I went to Aldi's why no quarter in change thing.
It is a thing, but still. Just feel violated.
I hope people are happy, Obama has done a what as president. People stealing. I know it happens, but how much worse is it going to get.
Just frustrated, I really, really hope whoever did it gets caught, locked up.
Seriously, doesn't anyone wonder how this person got a new cd player.
I am mad, yesterday was one of those days.
Mark and I are so ready to move. We have NO Community here. We tried and tried. But nothing.
Why can't police take finger prints. Something so simple.
We hate living in city of Cincinnati any way. Just makes it even more.
I guess police will come. They have to take a report.
The thing is Zach bought this for the Echo. Just makes me mad.

No comments: