Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Prayer to God

God,
today I ask you, like I have been asking and asking. God, I need a group. One with some spirit filled women. to grow in you. People who want to pray for each other. encourage and seek you together for each other's life.
Lord it has been so lonely living over here. No one wants to venture over. No extended family ever wants to visit. It is like no one wants to encourage me.
I know in the past few years I have said or written some mean things. But Lord, we were used. We were left alone during some hard times.
God I continue to ask you to help me forgive. Especially those who don't see they hurt us too. Or blame us, or used us. Treated us like dirt.
Lord, I feel like I have NO clue what you are doing at all.
I just know Lord, where can I find a group, one that prays and cares. I think about when after we moved here and I found the Fri morning group. What a life saver in so many ways? Been a long time.
I guess it has been a long time since we had community with people.
Lord you know what you are doing, I don't have a clue at all. But to wait.
Joseph had to wait in prison for you Lord to do what you had planned. Don't know how hard. But Job we see how his friends blamed him for what happened. Not the case at all. His friends thought they knew.
So Lord, may your spirit comfort and speak and fill me today
amen

No comments: