Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The God of the impossible

First of all today is such a special little girls birthday, Kloe May, happy, happy birthday. So glad God blessed us with you.
Why is it so hard to find people that will walk with you for the impossible. To believe Lord you can and want too. Will get down and pray hard for you. I just am having a hard time. I feel like where do I fit in. I feel sometimes like people don't get it and don't care.
We didn't decide to move over here to westside. We followed God's leading. When we did, there was no connection, no community. We were an outsider.
We go back to our church, people don't get it.
I get a word from God. Most don't get it. Sometimes I feel alone.
Now we homeschool, we are in new coop.
I feel like the past two years I have cried and cried so much.
I miss the days early on after we moved. I got into small group with prophetic women, and the prayer I got, and not women telling me to do this or that, prayed and shared what God gave them. Such encouragment i got, I know the Holy Spirit placed me in that group, and used those women to help me grow in you.
Which I am glad I have now, when you are the only one that gives me any words.
Just hard.

No comments: