Thursday, July 19, 2012

Remembering something God asked me

A few years ago, about 2ish, I remember I was in Beth Moore study, and in the video, she asked to think of something really hard might happen. And then how it would be?
This morning I was starting to unload dishwasher and remembered. How what I thought or worried would happen did. It was awful, really painful, and not all my fault, but saw the writing for about a yr plus happen. And even my husband thought it would.
It took some time to get over, and still not completely there totally, but moving forward.
I think I was afraid what would happen, what would I do. And not totally sure it was God's plan at all, but I think in a way God was preparing me for it. I wonder if I had asked a couple of people to pray with me if things at least on my part would have been different.
It's been a rough 6 yrs since moving to westside. not what we thought at all. But been what it has been.
Now 6 yrs later, things are different. God leads us into these prison like times, yuck. Not just for us but others. Been trying to work on forgiving those that hurt me, and not expecting any apologizing at all.
Things happen, see how friends are, see that people are not friends, shun you. Oh well.
It has been hard, alot of tears, alot of praying and alot of just waiting.
Now homeschooling again, and see what God is doing. I guess right now in my life, God is wanting to trust in the road He leads, not big picture, but little picture, maybe a little ahead, but not much.

No comments: