Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Things

Well, I got an email from Zach Saturday morning. At least we know he made it. Mark made the comment, what is different from all the time he was in Louisville, at least we could text him. We can't do that. So we won't hear from him too much.

Also, I heard today, that in order to be in kindergarten, at least this school district, the child has to be tested. WOW, I wonder if they really do a study, and see by pushing kids before they are ready, and those that learn as they are ready, how in so many years or when graduate, what do they find out. Will those kids that learn earlier than little later do any better.
I know one thing, if we still live down here, it seems more and more we will be homeschooling Seth. None of my other kids, especially Zach knew a whole lot, and he did just fine.
Why do parents really think they have to push.
Not me, not going to deal with stress.

We shall see.

No comments: